Supportive and versatile, Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoes from Keen® deliver superior support and flexibility with steel toe protection for jobs that keep your moving. Water resistant nubuck leather uppers feature a contoured heel lock to keep boots in place during demanding work. Underfoot, the Flint Low utilizes removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbeds and CMEVA midsoles for great cushioning and support. Torsional Stability Shanks provide stability under your feet over rough, uneven surfaces. Keen's foot-specific asymmetrical steel toes provide a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards. Non-marking, oil- and slip resistant rubber outsoles provide sure traction whether you are trudging through mud, going up and down a ladder, or slinking through a crawl space. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1007970.
- Supportive comfort and steel toe protection for on-the-go jobs
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Contoured heel lock - keeps boot in place
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds - molds to foot for comfort and fit
- Compression molded EVA midsoles - supports and cushions
- Torsional Stability Shanks
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Tough, oil- and slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
Web ID: 186580