Enjoy durable comfort on every trail with the Keen® Durand Mid WP Waterproof Hiking Boots for men. Built around a KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane, the Durand Mid WP's waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh uppers and hydrophobic mesh linings keep feet dry, supported, and protected. Cleansport NXT organic odor control helps resist foot odor. Superior support and cushioning over uneven terrain comes from removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds, integrated PU heel cushions, and long lasting, direct attach PU midsoles. TPU stability shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while the hiking boots' contoured heel locks deliver adjustable ankle support. Dual compound rubber outsoles provide durable and dependable traction over the roughest of trails, hike after hike after hike. Average weight: 20 oz. Assembled in USA of imported components.
Manufacturer style #: 1011551.
- Durable support and traction over rough terrain
- Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh uppers
- KEEN.DRY waterproof/breathable membranes - keep feet dry in wet environments
- Comfortable hydrophobic mesh linings
- Cleansport NXT organic odor control
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds
- Integrated PU heel cushion for added support and shock absorption
- Direct attached, compression-resistant PU midsoles - long lasting
- TPU shanks for stability
- Contoured heel locks - customizable ankle support
- Rugged, dual compound rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14032010062331