Light and versatile, the Detroit Mid Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for men from Keen® delivers stable and supportive comfort with steel toe protection for the jobsite. This waterproof work boot combines waterproof nubuck leather uppers with KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane and hydrophobic/hydrophilic linings inside to keep feet dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Detroit Mid utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed, dual density CMEVA midsole, and ESS shank for superior cushioning and support. Keen's left and right asymmetrical steel toes' anatomically correct design provides a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards. Sure footing comes from the non-marking, slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole. The Detroit Mid also offers superior ankle support thanks to its mid cut design. Average weight: 24.7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1007004.
- Stable, supportive comfort with steel toe protection
- Mid cut height - increased ankle support
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic lining with 2 zone comfort technology
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - Anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Tough, slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- Proven Keen toe cap for added protection
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
Web ID: 13050106511919