Count on excellent cooking performance out on the trail with nearly any fuel you want, anytime, anywhere, and in any weather with the Katadyn™ Optimus Polaris Opti-Fuel Stove. Designed to run off White Gas, Kerosene, Diesel, LPG Gas, Butane, Isobutane, or Jet Fuel without requiring any changes to the stove, this reliable single jet design is built for efficient and reliable use. The self-purging, FLIPSTOP™ aluminum pump ensures increased efficiency with any fuel by clearing the burner of fuel and depressurizing the fuel bottle, while the stove's quick priming burner heats up quickly for efficient, fuel-saving use. The stove's built-in, magnetic MAGIC™ cleaning needle makes for quick and easy cleaning of the jet, even while cooking, to ensure continued, easy-to-use heat. Great for camping, hiking, or emergency situations, this durable stove features rugged metal construction, built-in heat reflector windscreen, and 3 metal legs/pot supports. Versatile design also allows users to switch between Efficiency Mode and 4 Season Mode (for use in cold temperatures) when using LP gas. Boils 1 liter of water in ~4 minutes with LP gas. Burn time: up to 105 minutes at maximum setting (230 g canister). Lightweight 16.75 oz. 5.52"x3.2"x2.56".
Manufacturer model #: 8019408.
- Versatile and reliable backpacking stove
- Multi-fuel use without any changes to the stove
- Reliable single jet design
- Self-purging, FLIPSTOP aluminum pump
- Quick priming burner - 11,267 BTU with LP gas
- Built-in, magnetic MAGIC cleaning needle
- Rugged metal construction with built-in heat reflector windscreen and 3 metal legs/pot supports
- Features a 4 Season Mode for use in cold temperatures with LP gas
- Great for camping, hiking, or emergency situations
Web ID: 9992275293