Built to give hard workin' guys maximum performance and protection at the site, Justin® Commander-X5™ Steel Toe Western Work Boots for Men combines work-ready performance and protection with Justin comfort. Waxy milled Buffalo leather uppers delivers top notch protection and support along with a simple stitch pattern for that great Western look. Square steel toes blend functionality and superior protection with style. Cushioning, open-cell PU foam OrthoLite® inserts provide long lasting cushioning under your feet and help keep feet feeling fresh with their anti-bacterial performance. The Commander-X5 also features Justin's Achilles Relief System®, combining stretchable material, high-density foam, and moisture-wicking anti-microbial lining to provide flexible and breathable support at the back of the heel. Heat-, oil-, chip-, chemical-, and slip-resistant, the Vibram® Commander outsoles offer stability and protection no matter what surface you are working on. Work-friendly square toes. An ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated design, these boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts. Average height: 11".
Manufacturer style #: WK2104.
- Top performing, steel toe Western work boots for hard workin' guys
- Waxy milled Buffalo leather uppers with simple western stitch design
- Steel toes
- Cushioning, open-cell PU foam OrthoLite inserts - anti-microbial
- Achilles Relief System - flexible and breathable support at the back of the heel
- Vibram Commander outsoles - heat-, oil-, chip-, chemical-, and slip-resistant
- ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated
- Work-friendly square toes
Web ID: 100001261