The Two Harbors Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots from Irish Setter® offers superior stability and flexibility from a rugged leather pull on boot. Built to work as hard as you do, while still keeping your feet protected and comfortable, the Two Harbors Steel Toe Pull On combines multiple Irish Setter technologies in a hard working boot. Made with Irish Setter's StableFlex® technology, these work boots combine a welt construction heel with cement construction in the forefoot for great flexibility and stability. Tough full grain waterproof leather uppers feature a molded heel counter in the back for stability and ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH-rated steel toe in the front. Ultra Dry waterproof technology inside keeps feet dry and comfortable, while Combat Super Knit linings with Agion® antimicrobial treatments resist odor-causing bacteria. Removable PU footbeds and lightweight, non-metallic shanks provide welcome cushioning and stable support all day long. Sure gripping, heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus outsoles. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83906.
- Great workplace protection and stability from rugged pull on work boot
- Full grain waterproof leather uppers uppers
- Molded heel counters
- Steel toes - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH standards
- StableFlex technology - great flexibility and stability in 1 boot
- Ultra Dry waterproof technology
- Combat Super Knit linings with Agion antimicrobial treatments
- Removable PU footbeds
- Lightweight non-metallic shanks
- Lightweight Vibram Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus outsoles
Web ID: 2332750