With its quick gripping Shadow Trek outsoles and durable construction, the Irish Setter® Trail Phantom Hunting Boots help you move through the woods like a ghost. Made of PU-coated, waterproof leather and nylon, the Trail Phantom's rugged, yet lightweight, uppers protect your feet without weighing you down. ArmaTec™ protection on the toe add extra durability for hunters who like to stay on the move over the best hunting terrains. Inside, UltraDry™ waterproof breathable technology and ScentBan™ antimicrobial linings keep your feet dry and comfortable, while 600 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation helps you fight off the cold. Removable EVA footbeds and EVA midsoles work together to support and cushion feet over any terrain, while the Trail Phantom's non-metallic shanks provide additional stability. Designed for versatility, the Shadow Trek rubber outsoles provide fast traction over a wide variety of hunting terrains. Average height: 9". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2850.
- A warm, and waterproof hunting boot built for silent movement
- Rugged, PU-coated, waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- ArmaTec toe protection for added durability
- 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- UltraDry waterproofing - waterproof, breathable protection
- ScentBan antimicrobial lining resists odor-causing bacteria
- Removable EVA footbeds - cushioning support
- Non-metallic shanks for superior stability
- Lightweight and cushioning EVA midsoles
- Shadow Trek rubber outsoles - fast traction over varied terrains
Web ID: 14011008363111