Enjoy a heavy duty, steel toed western boot built specifically for hard working guys with the Marshall Steel Toe Western Work Boots for Men from Irish Setter®. Premium full grain leather uppers surround your foot with rugged protection, while the Khaki Drill and Combat Super Knit linings inside keep feet dry and comfortable. Strong welt construction locks this rugged western upper to the boot's lightweight RPM Roper outsoles securely for stability and strength. Under your feet, this boot combines removable PU footbeds and rigid steel shanks for welcome cushioning and stable support all day long. The work-friendly square toes enclose a protective steel toe that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards. Non-marking RPM/rubber roper outsoles provide slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant footing all day long. Average height: 11". Average Weight Per Pair: 4 lbs. 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83910.
- Heavy-duty, steel-toed, western work boots for guys
- Steel toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards
- Rugged, full grain waterproof leather uppers with distinctive western design
- Khaki Drill and Combat Super Knit linings
- Removable PU footbeds
- Strong steel shanks
- Welt construction for strength and stability
- Lightweight RPM composite and rubber Roper-style outsoles - - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant
- Work-friendly square toes
Web ID: 100046187