Hunt the hills with confidence that your feet will be the last of your worries with the Gunflint II Hunting Boots from Irish Setter®. These ultra-rugged boots deliver warm and waterproof durability you can trust, hunt after hunt. Tough, full grain, waterproof leather and nylon uppers stand up to tough hunting terrain, while the UltraDry™ breathable waterproof technology inside the Gunflint II keeps your feet dry and comfortable. 1000 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation works with the roomier King Toe® design to help keep your feet warm, letting you focus on the hunt. Strong Goodyear Welt construction ensures great durability and stability, while steel shanks boost stability even more over uneven terrain. Removable PU footbeds and EVA midsoles absorb shock, while the Gunflint II's Bulls-Eye™ Air Bob carbon rubber outsoles provides stable traction over rough terrains. Average height: 10". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2813.
- Rugged, warm, and waterproof protection you can trust on the hunt
- Strong, full grain, waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- Breathable and waterproof UltraDry technology
- 1000 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Cushioning EVA midsoles
- Stabilizing steel shanks
- Tough Goodyear Welt Construction
- Bulls-Eye Air Bob carbon rubber outsoles - excellent stability and traction over tough terrains
- King Toe design - 38% more toe volume keeps toes warmer on cold hunts
Web ID: 14011008363212