A rugged and ready work boot that's great for hot worksites, Irish Setter® Ashby Work Boots for Men handle tough job conditions. Built on Irish Setter's Rubber-EVA Traction Tred outsoles, these boots soles offer top quality slip-, oil-, chemical-, and abrasion resistance at the job site along with heat resistance up to 475°F. Made of ultra-durable Trout Brook leather, the Ashby's uppers give feet support and protection designed for the toughest job sites. Non-woven nylon linings offer smooth comfort against the skin, while removable PU footbeds cushion every step. Goodyear Welt construction for long lasting durability and stability. Average height: 6". Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 3 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83605.
- Tough and rugged work boots that are great for hot jobs
- Ultra-durable Trout Brook leather uppers
- Traction Tred outsoles - top quality slip-, oil-, chemical-, and abrasion resistance
- Heat resistant up to 475°F
- Durable Goodyear Welt construction
- Non-woven nylon linings
- Removable PU footbeds
Web ID: 100046579