When lightweight and flexible comfort is as big a concern as rugged protection on the job, choose Irish Setter® Afton Steel Toe Work Boots or Men. Combining suede leather and abrasion resistant mesh, the Afton's rugged uppers offer durability with maximum breathability and great flexibility. Fabric linings and removable, lightweight EVA cushion footbeds surround your feet in comfort throughout the day. Cement construction increases the boot's easy moving flexibility even more, while securely anchoring the lightweight EVA midsoles and lugged, chemical-, abrasion-, slip-, and heat-resistant Quest outsoles to the boot. A lightweight alternative for workplaces with toe protection requirements, this boot's steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75/C/75 EH standards for workplace safety. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. 15 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83410.
- Lightweight and flexible steel toe work boots
- Lightweight and breathable suede leather and abrasion resistant mesh uppers
- Fabric linings
- Removable, lightweight EVA cushion footbeds
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- Lugged Quest outsoles - chemical-, abrasion-, slip-, and heat-resistant
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75/C/75 EH standards
Web ID: 2288669