The Impact Implements Disc Plow cuts your toughest ground tilling tasks down to size. This ultra-reliable disc plow boasts heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction and 8 rugged 14" notched, hardened-steel cutter disc blades divided into 2 sets for a robust 54" cutting width. The blades are mounted at a fixed angle of 13 degree and attack angle of 15 degree for incredibly efficient and aggressive cutting while ultra-stable axles, complete with heavy-duty roller bearings deliver consistent, reliable plowing performance season after season. The Impact Implements Disc Plow mounts quickly and easily with a 1-pin design and requires either a Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System or 1-Point Lift System for attachment to ATVs, UTVs or lawn tractors. Weight: 120 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: IP-5571.
- Rugged disc plow implement
- 8 durable 14" notched, hardened-steel cutter disc blades
- Generous 54" cutting width
- 13 degree disc fixed angle when mounted
- 15 degree disc blade angle of attack
- Ultra-stable axles with heavy-duty roller bearings
- Rock solid 14-gauge steel construction
- Fast, easy 1-pin mounting system
- Requires 1-Point Lift System for ATV/UTV (sold separately)
- Compatible for use with Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System
- Weight: 120 lbs.
Impact Implements accessories are sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords "Impact Implements"
Web ID: 2327713