No matter how tough your soil is, the Impact Implements Chisel/Tine Cultivator is tougher. Designed for use in initial soil preparation, this rugged cultivator breaks up hardened dirt quickly for improved tilling. This ultra-reliable chisel cultivator boasts 14-gauge steel construction, 6 heavy-duty 12" tines with replaceable cutting edges and robust 50" cutting width for efficient and reliable soil prep season after season. The Impact Implements Chisel/Tine Cultivator mounts quickly and easily with a 1-pin design and requires either a Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System or 1-Point Lift System and a 2" hitch receiver for attachment to ATVs, UTVs or lawn tractors. Weight: 40 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: IP-5562.
- Rugged chisel/tine plow implement
- 6 durable 12" tines with replaceable cutting edges
- Generous 50" cutting width
- Rock solid 14-gauge steel construction
- Fast, easy 1-pin mounting system
- Requires 1-Point Lift System for ATV/UTV (sold separately)
- Compatible for use with Impact Implements 3-Point Cat-0 Hitch System
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Web ID: 1605091616