A great board for beginning to intermediate wakeboarders and riders who just enjoy a smooth flowing ride over the water, the Hyperlite 140 Motive Wakeboard with Frequency Bindings delivers a mellower turn with a smooth lift off the wake and predictable landings. Sporting many features to help beginning wakeboarders build confidence, the Hyperlite 140 Motive Wakeboard with Frequency Bindings sports a more oval shape with a forgiving beveled edge, continuous rocker, and V-Bottom Tunnel for a more forgiving ride. Four molded-in fins add even more stability and control for the rider, while dual 1.3'' Disorder fins deliver maximum stability and control. Comes with Frequency Bindings, a true one-size-fits-all boot with 3-piece construction, a soft molded EVA heel, rear flex zone, and quick-adjust elastic laces.
Manufacturer model #: 62820274.
- Great board for beginning to intermediate riders
- Smooth oval shape and with 6-degree bevel edge design
- Smooth turns and forgiving ride
- Continuous rocker for smooth ride, lift off the wake, and landing
- V-bottom tunnel and 4 molded-in fins
- Enhanced stability and control
- Monocoque construction
- Dual 1.3'' Disorder plastic fins for maximum stability and control
- Layered glass
- Comes with frequency bindings
Web ID: 1112030501105