Built with the same DNA as the 2-time ICAST "Best in Show"-winning HELIX® 10 and HELIX, the Humminbird® HELIX 9 DI G2N GPS Fishfinder/Chartplotter raises the bar for convenience and performance. The brilliant 9" screen lights at 1,500 nits to stay viewable even in bright sunlight. Built-in Bluetooth lets you see your phone's missed calls and text messages, right on the spacious screen. The Humminbird HELIX 9 DI G2N GPS Fishfinder/Chartplotter features acclaimed CHIRP sonar and allows the unique selection of low, medium, and high frequency ranges. Down Imaging® technology brings the perfect complement, presenting underwater details down to 250'. Renowned Humminbird SwitchFire® Sonar allows easy switching between sonar modes, showing all returns or only strong returns for an undeniably clearer picture. Built-in GPS saves rigging time and makes installation amazingly simple, and there's more than enough capacity for hot spots, with room for 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, and 50 tracks. Dual card slots enable compatible cartographies like Humminbird LakeMaster®/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike™, Navionics® Gold, HotMaps™ and Platinum+™, Humminbird AutoChart®, and AutoChart PRO™. Ethernet connection gives access to technologies like HD RADAR, NMEA 2000®, AIS, and 360 Imaging®. Redefine boat control with compatible technologies like Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link using the LakeMaster cartography or the maps created from built-in AutoChart Live software for up to 8 hours of immediate user-generated mapping including vegetation, bottom hardness, and depth contour mapping. There's never been a more advanced Humminbird fishfinder. If fishing's in your DNA, you need a HELIX.
Manufacturer model #: 410080-1.
- Brilliant 9" screen with 1,500-nit brightness
- 800x480 resolution
- Built-in Bluetooth—see missed calls and text messages on your fishfinder display
- Acclaimed CHIRP sonar
- Down Imaging down to 250'
- SwitchFire Sonar
- 1,500'-deep sonar capability
- Built-in GPS
- Capacity for 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, and 50 tracks
- Dual card slot
- Compatible with several cartographies
- Ethernet connection—compatible with HD RADAR, NMEA 2000, AIS, and 360 Imaging
- Pairs seamlessly with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link navigation systems
- Built-in AutoChart Live
- Built-in speed and surface temperature
- Up to 8 hours of immediate user-generated mapping including vegetation, bottom hardness, and depth contour mapping
Web ID: 167342