As big as a tablet but built for an actually useful purpose: reeling in lunkers. The Humminbird® Helix™ 12 SI GPS Fishfinder/Chartplotter sets a course for angling success with the most sophisticated pairing of fish-detecting and wayfinding technologies in the industry. Unbeatable HD Side Imaging and HD Down Imaging with 180Á coverage give picturesque depictions of underwater activity. Advanced SwitchFire™ sonar lets you control onscreen detail levels; account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence; even experiment with lure presentations—all with just the push of a button. DualBeam Plus sonar utilizes dual frequencies in a combined presentation for high-accuracy returns and a wide search area in the same display. Exclusive, multi-range Broadband CHIRP sonar lets you view low, mid, and high CHIRP ranges individually or together for incredibly versatile exploring and onscreen viewing. Digital Signal Processing utilized advanced computer algorithms to filter images to reduce noise and finely tune sonar data for clearer presentations and more productive fish-finding. Returns appear in vivid detail on the high-definition, LED-backlit, extra-bright, wide-screen, color, 12.1", stunningly sharp 1280x800 display. Built-in GPS with ContourXD mapping makes picking the best course as enjoyable as the trip itself. The acclaimed cartography software covers 3,000 US lakes, many with variable depth contours. The Humminbird Helix 12 SI GPS Fishfinder/Chartplotter boasts compatibility with the industry's most robust mapping suites, including Humminbird LakeMaster®/PLUS, Navionics® Gold, HotMaps and Platinum+, Humminbird AutoChart® and AutoChart PRO™, and Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link®. This powerful unit further enhances your potential with pairing capability to 360 Imaging®, Bluetooth® Remote, autopilot, HD Radar, AIS, NMEA 2000®, and the Humminbird 5-Port Ethernet Switch for ultimate connectivity.
Manufacturer model #: 410030-1.
- 12.1" display in stunning, high-definition, 1280x800-resolution detail
- Extra-bright, LED-backlit, color display
- HD Down Imaging and HD Side Imaging 455/800 kHz
- Broadband CHIRP sonar-see low/mid/high CHIRP ranges individually or together
- SwitchFire sonar
- Control onscreen detail; monitor water depth, temperature, and turbulence
- DualBeam Plus sonar
- High-accuracy returns with a wide search area
- Digital Signal Processing
- Built-in GPS
- ContourXD mapping—covers 3,000 US lakes, many with variable depth contours
- Wide range of traditional sonar frequencies: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz
- Ethernet connectivity
Web ID: 1511241622