The Honey Hole Tree Fish Habitat is the perfect solution for attracting fish to your own productive ''honey hole''. It features 93 flexible, snag-free limbs which creates a large 6' x 7' area of cover for bass, crappie and catfish, while the Honey Hole Tree's slotted cone offers dozens of slots for baitfish to hide and reside. The patent pending design allows the cover to suspend or sink and includes weights suitable for most locations. Plus, Honey Hole Tree is made entirely from environmentally friendly polyethylene, so it will not rot!
- 93 flexible limbs create a permanent fish haven
- Poly cone with 275' of polyethylene tubing
- Provides a large 6' H x 7' W area of cover
- 15,000 square inches of surface area for algae and eggs to attach
- Fish through without worry of snagging limbs
- Made entirely from environmentally friendly materials
- Includes sufficient weights for most locations
- Can be suspended at any depth
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Gamefish find and hold on structure immediately
''Many private ponds and lakes just don't have enough structure. This product really solves the problem by creating a perfect habitat for both gamefish and baitfish.''
Web ID: 10204299