The Honey Hole Shrub Fish Attractor is designed to promote baitfish survival and production in shallow water. The Honey Hole Shrub's 180' of tubing provides a dense 22'' tall x 5' wide structure area for egg and algae attachment, and the slotted dome provides escape cover for newly hatched fish. If you are serious about growing trophy bass or crappie, you will want to incorporate a few of these Honey Hole ''bait makers'' in your management plan.
- Promotes survival of juvenile fish
- Place in 2 - 3' of water
- Poly dome with over 140' of polyethylene tubing
- Provides a dense 22'' tall x 5' wide are of cover
- Maximum area for algae and egg attachment
- Never needs to be replaced - will not rot
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Environmentally friendly
''This is truly the most innovative product on the market for attracting fish. The flexible snag-free limbs let you fish right down in it.''
- Roland Martin, pro fisherman
Web ID: 10204300