Combining outstanding versatility and rugged durability, Hodgman® Vion™ H-Lock™ Wading Boots for Men are built for those countless days out in the water. Equipped with Hodgman's dual-locking H-Lock sole system, the Vion allows you to switch between various outsoles to match the traction demands of whatever environment you are fishing in that day. Ultra-durable double-stitched panel construction locks together the Vion's waterproof nubuck leather and hydrophobic synthetic uppers. Neoprene linings add warmth and work with the integrated drainage ports in the H-Lock system to reduce water retention. D-ring on the boot's tongue gives anglers a secure anchor for gravel guard hooks. 3D-molded toe guards for added protection. Corrosion-resistant hardware for use in salt- or freshwater fishing spots. Includes WadeTech rubber outsoles and WadeTech studded outsoles. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: VION WBCS.
- Versatile and durable wading boots with interchangeable outsoles
- Dual-locking H-Lock sole system - match the outsole to your fishing situation
- Waterproof nubuck leather and hydrophobic synthetic uppers
- Ultra-durable double-stitched panel construction
- Warm neoprene linings
- Integrated drainage ports in the H-Lock system for fast water drainage
- D-ring on tongue - anchor for gravel guard hooks
- 3D-molded toe guards
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Includes WadeTech rubber outsoles and WadeTech studded outsoles
H-Lock Removable Sole System
Hodgman's most advanced wading boot system, the H-Lock lets anglers switch between different outsoles to match their fishing location and situation. Easy-to-use twist-on system locks the outsole in place, giving it a superior hold on the outsole than comparable removable sole systems. This dual lock system holds the sole in place securely until you disengage the front and rear locks at the same time, giving you an ideal traction solution for any fishing environment.
Web ID: 180524