Combining outstanding versatility with rock-solid toughness, Hodgman® H5 H-Lock™ Wading Boots for Men are built for anglers who spend days in the water every year. Equipped with Hodgman's dual-locking H-Lock sole system, the H5 lets you to switch between various outsoles to match the traction demands of whatever environment you are fishing in that day. Using ultra-durable double- and triple-stitched panel construction, the H5's rugged and abrasion resistant synthetic uppers feature durable sheet rubber reinforcement over high wear areas for added protection and long-term durability. Integrated drainage ports in the H-Lock system drain water out of the boot with each step to reduce water retention. D-rings on the tongues gives anglers a secure anchor for gravel guard hooks. Reinforced rubber toes for added protection. Corrosion-resistant hardware for use in salt- or freshwater fishing spots. Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsoles. Includes WadeTech rubber outsoles and Felt outsoles. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: H5 WBCF.
- Versatile and durable wading boots with interchangeable outsoles
- Dual-locking H-Lock sole system - match the outsole to your fishing situation
- Abrasion resistant synthetic uppers with sheet rubber reinforcement over high wear areas
- Ultra-durable double- and triple-stitched panel construction
- Lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsoles
- Integrated drainage ports in the H-Lock system for fast water drainage
- D-ring on tongue - anchor for gravel guard hooks
- Reinforced rubber toes
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Includes WadeTech rubber outsoles and Felt outsoles
H-Lock Removable Sole System
Hodgman's most advanced wading boot system, the H-Lock lets anglers switch between different outsoles to match their fishing location and situation. Easy-to-use twist-on system locks the outsole in place, giving it a superior hold on the outsole than comparable removable sole systems. This dual lock system holds the sole in place securely until you disengage the front and rear locks at the same time, giving you an ideal traction solution for any fishing environment.
Web ID: 180526