A capable pack perfect for day trips, the High Sierra® Piton 35 Frame Backpack makes it easy to haul your gear in comfort. Built for strength and comfort, the Piton 35 gives you 2,135 cubic inches of storage for gear. The pack's single aluminum frame bar adjusts to fit the contour of your back to provide a strong base. A molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels keeps your back cool and dry, while the padded backpack straps with HEX-VENT mesh help you haul your supplies in ventilated comfort as the miles add up. Adjustable load-lifter straps on the shoulder straps work with the Piton's adjustable waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh padding and adjustable side and bottom compression straps to stabilize the load for easier hauling. An easy-to-use top load design, this 35-liter pack features a gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid to protect your gear. Hydration compatible design includes an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain, and soft lashing hardware. Made of durable 1680D Ballistic nylon and Mini-Hexagon Ripstop Duralite polyester. Carry weight: 3 lbs. Dimensions: 24.25" x 13.25" x 8.25". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 58444.
- Tough, top loading, 35 liter internal frame pack
- 2,135 cubic inches of storage
- Single aluminum frame bar - adjustable to fit contour of your back
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels - keeps back cool and dry
- Padded backpack straps with HEX-VENT mesh, sternum strap, and adjustable load lifters
- Top-loading design with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Durable 1680D Ballistic nylon and Mini-Hexagon Ripstop Duralite polyester
- Adjustable waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh padding
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
- Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain, and soft lashing hardware
- Tuck-away rain cover
Web ID: 2254818