The pack you need long stays in the wilderness, the High Sierra® Classic 2 Series Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Backpack helps you bring everything you need in comfort. Built for strength and comfort, the Long Trail offers top and front access to the gear stored in its large 5,500 cubic inches of storage. Dual contoured aluminum frame bars fit the shape of your back better than standard frame bars, providing a strong base for the pack. A molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels keeps your back cool and dry, while the adjustable ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding helps you haul your supplies in comfort. The Long Trail's adjustable waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh and high density foam padding works in tandem with its adjustable side and bottom compression straps to stabilize the load for easier hauling. Pack also features a gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid on the main compartment to protect the gear inside. A hydration compatible design, the Long Trail includes an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chains on both sides, and soft lashing hardware for extra gear. Pack also features a drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider and tuck-away rain cover. Made of durable 1680D Ballistic nylon and Mini-Hexagon Ripstop Duralite polyester. Carry weight: 6.91 lbs. Dimensions: 36"L x 15.25"W x 11"H. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 58443.
- Big 90-Liter internal frame backpack - 5,500 cubic inches of space for gear
- Top and front access to gear
- Built around dual contoured aluminum frame bars
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels
- Adjustable ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding
- Top-load main compartment features gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps and sternum strap for stability
- Waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh and high-density foam padding
- Durable 1680D Ballistic nylon and Mini-Hexagon Ripstop Duralite polyester construction
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
- Drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain on both sides, and soft lashing hardware
- Tuck-away rain cover - stores in bottom pocket
Web ID: 2254787