A lightweight and breathable hiking boot built for adventure, the Sonorous Mid II i WP Waterproof Hiking Boots for men from Hi-Tec® keep on-the-go feet comfortable. Suede and mesh uppers provide durable and breathable comfort and support with front toe caps for added protection. i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments on the uppers add for an additional layer of water- and stain-resistant protection, while Dri-Tec™ waterproof/breathable membranes provide complete waterproof/breathable protection. Removable, molded EVA footbeds work with the Sonorous Mid's Hi-Tec Comfort Plus anti-microbial contoured sockliners to deliver long lasting cushioning and comfort. Lightweight and durable nylon fork shanks provide flexible stability over uneven ground, while the Vibram® rubber outsoles feature aggressive rubber inserts for long lasting, outstanding traction. Gusseted tongues. Durable ghillie lacing system. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 5.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 54209.
- Lightweight and durable waterproof hiking boots for fun in challenging environments
- Tough and breathable suede leather and mesh uppers
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable membranes - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Removable, molded EVA footbeds
- Hi-Tec Comfort Plus anti-microbial contoured sockliners - compression resistant
- Lightweight nylon fork shanks - added stability over rough ground
- Durable Vibram rubber outsoles with aggressive rubber inserts
Web ID: 171387