A rugged, high performance design with a little extra ankle support for trails, the Scrambler Mid from Hi-Tec® delivers breathable toughness mixed with comfortable performance. This rugged, mid-height hiking shoe for men starts with a tough, yet breathable, high performance upper made of suede leather and mesh. Inside this durable shell, moisture-wicking linings provide smooth comfort and pull moisture away from your feet as activity warms up. Removable, contoured EVA sockliners cushion feet over rough, uneven terrain for comfort. Rugged rubber outsoles feature Hi-Tec's MDT tread design to give you trustworthy grip, no matter what the trail throws at you. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 54051.
- Rugged, high performance hiking shoe
- Mid-height for better ankle support
- Tough and breathable, suede leather and mesh high performance uppers
- Moisture-wicking lining - pulls moisture away to keep feet dry
- Removable, contoured EVA sockliners - cushioning comfort over rough terrain
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) tread design
Web ID: 14031109514726