A lightweight and breathable hiking boot for women adventurers, the Ohio Hiking Boots from Hi-Tec® handle tough outdoor terrain without weighing you down. Durable suede leather and mesh uppers stand up to rough trail conditions while supporting your feet in breathable comfort. Inside, waterproof bootie construction provides complete waterproof protection, while the Ohio's CMEVA midsoles and removable EVA insoles provide great cushioning and stability over rough terrain. Long lasting carbon rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction(MDT) tread design provide sure footing over any trail. Versatile lacing system for a comfortable, snug fit you can count on. Average weight per pair 2 lb. 8 oz. Average weight: 13.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 22013.
- Lightweight and breathable hiker for outdoor fun
- Tough and breathable suede leather and mesh uppers
- Waterproof bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Moisture-wicking linings - keeps feet dry as activity levels rise
- Soft padded collar for added comfort
- Removable EVA insoles and CMEVA midsoles - cushioning comfort
- Durable carbon rubber MDT hiking outsoles - handles any trail
- Versatile lacing system for secure fit
Web ID: 14031109514620