As a comfortable, everyday boot for women with the chops to handle rough trails, the Equilibrio Bijou Mid i Hiking Boots for women from Hi-Tec® combine performance with breathable comfort. Performance synthetic uppers comfort and support feet all day long and feature padded collars and tongues for superior comfort during more intense activity. i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments give the uppers an additional layer of water- and stain-resistant protection. Moisture wicking micro-fleece linings pull sweat and moisture away from the foot throughout the day, helping to keep your feet feeling more dry and fresh. OrthoLite® Impressions sockliners utilize slow recovery foam to offer superior cushioning with odor and microbe resistance. CMEVA midsoles cushion and absorb shock every time your foot hits the ground, reducing the strain on feet, legs, and lower back. Lightweight and durable fork shanks boost stability over uneven surfaces without restricting flexibility. Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing with easy flexibility over rough, changing terrain. Gusseted tongues. Mid height for greater ankle support. Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 1 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 22068.
- Comfortable performance hiking boots for women
- Mid height for superior support around the ankles
- Comfortable and breathable performance synthetic uppers
- Padded collars and tongues for better fit and comfort
- Moisture wicking micro-fleece linings
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- OrthoLite Impressions sockliners
- Shock absorbing CMEVA midsoles
- Lightweight fork shanks
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design
Web ID: 171945