- Three magnification options for the built-in bifocals
- TR-55 nylon frame
- Large polycarbonate lenses
- Spring-hinged temples with metal hinges
- Fits medium/large faces
Hatteras Polarized Bifocal Sunglasses from GuideLine® are old favorites that have found their way back to the front lines. Great looking and sturdy, this frame serves admirably in the boat, on the shore, or about town. Classic styling features a sleek TR-55 nylon frame designed to fit medium/large faces, with large polarized polycarbonate lenses and spring-hinged temples. Best of all, they come in one of three magnification levels to help you tie knots in your line, read small print on maps, and more. Don't let imperfect eyesight keep you from enjoying some time in the sun—get yours today!æ
About your GuideLine lenses:
- Deepwater Gray is ideal for bright sunny days and open-water fishing. Gray lenses transmit all colors of the spectrum so there is minimal distortion.
- Freestone Brown is considered by many to be the best all-around tint for fishing. Great for shallow water stream and flats fishing in medium to bright light.
Manufacturer style #: 85158568.
Web ID: 12092809133342