Made for saltwater situations where distance and lifting power outweigh the need for finesse, the G.Loomis® CrossCurrent Specialized Fly Rod provides an affordable option for everything from beach stripers, bluefish, and trevally to bluewater marlin and tuna. This rod series acknowledges that hooking and landing these beasts requires a different kind of performance fly rod. G.Loomis' concept here utilizes innovative "fiber-blend technology," which combines different materials having different attributes - strength, stiffness, etc. - to create the optimum stick for each application. These blanks are crafted with powerful fast tapers for ultimate shootability with big flies and streamers, plus the strength to subdue some of the toughest adversaries in the sea. These are not the feather-light sticks used by stream anglers, although they do feature premium Fuji Alconite stripper guides and Pac Bay high-polish snake guides and would qualify as "extremely lightweight" for the task at hand. But when you need to cut through the wind and get down to the business of catching fish that could very well outweigh you, there's nothing better than a G.Loomis CrossCurrent Specialized Fly Rod. Travel-friendly 4-piece design. Comes with a soft protective rod sock and travel case.
- High-performance saltwater fly rod
- Designed for maximum distance and power
- Innovative "fiber-blend technology"
- Optimum mix of strength and stiffness for each application
- Fast taper for ultimate shootability and lifting power
- Fuji Alconite stripper guides
- Pac Bay high-polish snake guides
- Travel-friendly 4-piece design
- Includes rod sock and travel case
Web ID: 100018480