Able to dispense with small cutting tasks and utility work equally, the Gerber® Contrast AO folding lockback combines a capable design with assisted opening technology for easier, 1-handed use. The Contrast utilizes Gerber's advanced Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism for fast, 1-handed deployment of its 3'' partially serrated, 7Cr17Mov steel, drop point blade. The Contrast's body combines ultra light, strongly textured G-10 and steel for non-slip control, even in wet conditions. Thumb plunge lock on the handle offers smooth release when closing, without putting your fingers in harm's way. Removable pocket clip. Overall length: 7.13''. Weight: 3.3 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 31-002269.
- Compact and capable lockback with assisted opening technology
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left- and right-handed opening
- 3'' partially serrated, 7Cr17Mov steel, drop point blade
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Pocket clip for easy carrying and lanyard hole for attaching accessory/paracord
- Handle material: G-10 and 3Cr13 stainless steel
Web ID: 13012605412018