A boot made for guys who work out in Mother Nature from sun up to sun down, the Low Heel Logger GORE-TEX® Work Boot from Georgia Boot® keeps your feet comfortable through a wide range of weather. Tough full grain leather uppers come lined with GORE-TEX fabric for trustworthy breathable waterproof protection and 200g Thinsulate® insulation to block out cold temperatures. Below your feet, the Low Heel Logger combines cushioned insoles and removable PU orthotic inserts to absorb shock and pad every step. Steel shanks provide great arch support and work with the boot's tough Goodyear Welt construction to provide superior stability over uneven terrain. Made of an abrasion-, chemical-, heat-, and oil resistant rubber, the Low Heel Logger's Vibram® outsoles deliver great traction to keep you upright. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: G8043.
- Durable, insulated, and waterproof work boot from Georgia
- Full grain leather uppers
- GORE-TEX breathable waterproof linings
- 200g Thinsulate insulation - added warmth
- Cushioned insoles and removable PU orthotic inserts - great comfort and cushioning
- Ultra durable Goodyear Welt construction - resoleable
- Steel shanks - support and stability
- Abrasion-, chemical-, heat-, and oil resistant Vibram rubber outsoles
Web ID: 13112107364515