A rugged Wellington design packed with features to support and comfort your feet, Georgia® Boot Athens Waterproof Wellington Work Boots for Men take care of your feet on the job all day long. Built tough, this boot features a rugged waterproof leather upper with suede panels and a comfortable moc toe for long lasting protection. Built with the Georgia waterproof system, this boot blocks out exterior moisture while allowing air to flow out for complete waterproof/breathable protection. Combination cement and stitchout construction helps the boot offer both flexibility and stability at the site. Both incredibly strong and comfortable, the Athens combines cushioning Advanced Memory Polyurethane (AMP) insoles, shock absorbing EVA midsoles, and TPU shanks to deliver cushioning comfort, support, and stability on every step. Further support under the heel comes from the boot's anchor disk by Georgia. Durable slip- and oil-rubber rubber outsoles. 3/4" heel. Average height: 10". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: G4403.
- Rugged Wellington work boots built to support and comfort
- Tough waterproof leather uppers with suede panels and a comfortable moc toe
- Georgia waterproof system - complete waterproof/breathable protection
- Combination cement and stitchout construction - flexible and stable boot
- Cushioning Advanced Memory Polyurethane (AMP) insoles
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles
- TPU shanks - lightweight stability
- Anchor disk - added support below the heel
- Durable slip- and oil-rubber rubber outsoles
Web ID: 100075377