The Garmin® Transom-Mount DownVü™/SideVü™ CHIRP 12-Pin Transducer with Temp thru-hull transducer provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of fish, structure, and other objects that pass below your boat, to give you the best fishfinding technologies on the water for more productive angling. This powerful unit combines traditional multi-frequency CHIRP sonar capable of sharper, more lifelike presentations, with acclaimed CHIRP DownVü and SideVü for the clearest available images of what's under and next to your boat. Unlike ordinary transducers that struggle in rough conditions and have depth-performance issues, the Garmin Transom-Mount DownVü/SideVü CHIRP 12-Pin Transducer with Temp performs well in any water or weather. The CHIRP elements have a power rating of 500W per element, or 1,500W total; and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 600W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. Also features a built-in, fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 5Á. Includes stainless steel stem, fairing block, isolation plate and bushings, mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
Manufacturer model #: 010-12223-00.
- Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü and SideVü in a single transducer
- Gives the clearest images of fish and objects below and next to your boat
- Outperforms ordinary models depth performance
- Shines in rough conditions
- 500W-per-element CHIRP DownVü/SideVü; 1,500W total; 260/455 kHz frequencies
- 600W traditional CHIRP; 80-160 kHz frequencies
- Thru-hull design
Web ID: 1505011025