The Garmin® GT50M-TM is a versatile 1500-watt transom-mount transducer with full CHIRP functionality. When paired with compatible GPSMAP® xsv units, it provides unbelievably crisp, clear sonar images of objects, structure, and fish. Optimized for CHIRP DownVü/SideVü/mid-band traditional sonar performance, the GT50M-TM readily delivers clearer images at shallower depths than ever before. Its CHIRP DownVü element has a range of 750', power rating of 500W and operating frequency of 455/800 kHz. The CHIRP SideVü element has a range of 500', power rating of 500W and operating frequency of 455/800 kHz. The CHIRP traditional sonar has a range of 1500', power rating of 300W power, and operating frequency of 80/160 kHz. The Garmin GT50M-TM also features a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Manufacturer model #: 010-12222-00.
- Transom-mount transducer with full CHIRP functionality
- Provides crisp, ultra-clear sonar imaging
- Superior performance in shallow water
- Compatible with GPSMAPxsv units
- Optimized for CHIRP down/side viewing plus CHIRP mid-band traditional sonar
- CHIRP DownVü: 750' range, 500W power, 455/800 kHz
- CHIRP SideVü: 500' range, 500W power, 455/800 kHz
- CHIRP traditional sonar: 1500' range, 300W power, 80/160 kHz
- Built-in fast-response temperature sensor
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Web ID: 1504291626