The Garmin® GT41-TM is a versatile 1500-watt transom-mount transducer that's optimized for superior depth performance and rough conditions. Compatible with echoMAP™ sv and GPSMAP® xsv units, it's calibrated to provide ultra-clear sonar images of objects, structure and fish. The GT41-TM offers both CHIRP DownVü (1000' range)/SideVü (750') and traditional sonar (1500') performance. Its CHIRP DownVü/SideVü elements have a transmit power rating of 500W per element and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional sonar is rated for 600W power at 50/200 kHz. The Garmin GT41-TM also features a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Manufacturer model #: 010-12221-00.
- Versatile transom-mount transducer
- Provides crisp, clear sonar imaging
- Superior performance in shallow water
- Compatible with echoMAP sv and GPSMAP xsv units
- Optimized for both traditional sonar and CHIRP down/side viewing
- CHIRP DownVü: 1000' range, 500W power, 260/455 kHz
- CHIRP SideVü: 750' range, 500W power, 260/455 kHz
- Traditional sonar: 1500' range, 600W power, 50/200 kHz
- Built-in fast-response temperature sensor
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Web ID: 1504291608