The Garmin® GT40-TM is a versatile, 1500-watt transom-mount transducer, compatible with echoMAP™ sv and GPSMAP® xsv units, that provides crisp, ultra-clear sonar images of objects, structure and fish. Optimized for both traditional and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü performance, the GT40-TM readily delivers clearer images at shallower depths than ever before. Its CHIRP DownVü element has a range of 750', power rating of 500W and operating frequency of 455/800 kHz. The CHIRP SideVü element has a range of 500', power rating of 500W and operating frequency of 455/800 kHz. The CHIRP traditional sonar has a range of 1900', power rating of 300W power, and operating frequency of 77/200 kHz. The Garmin GT40-TM also features a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Manufacturer model #: 010-12220-00.
- Versatile transom-mount transducer
- Provides crisp, clear sonar imaging
- Superior performance in shallow water
- Compatible with echoMAP sv and GPSMAP xsv units
- Optimized for both traditional sonar and CHIRP down/side viewing
- CHIRP DownVü: 750' range, 500W power, 455/800 kHz
- CHIRP SideVü: 500' range, 500W power, 455/800 kHz
- Traditional sonar: 1900' range, 500W power, 77/200 kHz
- Built-in fast-response temperature sensor
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Web ID: 1504291625