The popular Garmin® eTrex® 30x Handheld GPS represents a significant upgrade for those who venture far afield, and need the dependability of a full-featured GPS unit. It's now equipped with an advanced 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. A barometric altimeter function has also been added, allowing you to track pressure changes to keep track of your precise altitude, or to plot readings over time—a great help in dealing with fast-changing weather.
In addition, the Garmin eTrex 30x now offers the ability to track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, giving you lock-on access to as many as 24 more satellites, for quicker, highly precise position fixes. Its 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display also features enhanced 240 x 320 resolution for outstanding clarity; meanwhile, the internal memory has been expanded to accommodate a greater variety of maps to complement its worldwide basemap with shaded relief, from Garmin Huntview™ to TOPO 24K. The eTrex 30x is super-compatible with pre-loaded map cards such as BlueChart® g2 and City Navigator® NT as well.
With its upgraded interface, the durable, waterproof eTrex 30x retains the ease-of-use and affordability that made eTrex famous, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats and cars. It supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit, with wireless sharing capability too!
Manufacturer model #: 010-01508-10.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- Advanced 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter for tracking weather and altitude
- Internal memory expanded to accommodate more maps
- Enhanced 240 x 320 resolution for improved readability
- 2.2", 65K color, sunlight-readable display
- Durable and waterproof
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Easily mountable for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, and cars
Web ID: 1505131152