Bring a great addition to any fishing or boating trip with the optimized and powerful Garmin® ECHOMAP™ Plus 73cv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo. Easy to install and even easier to use, the Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 73cv Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo sports a wide-screen 7" touchscreen display with keyed assist, sunlight-viewable brightness, and crisp presentations. This ECHOMAP fishfinder adds a transducer for Garmin high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu™ and CHIRP SideVu® scanning sonars, and compatibility with Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar (sold separately). Preloaded with LakeVu® HD maps covering more than 17,000 lakes—including 13,000 with incredibly detailed 1' contours—this Garmin fishfinder gives you the power to know the route before you hit the water, or create it from scratch once you're there. Innovative Quickdraw Contours™ creates a live map with 1' contours as you fish, and you own these maps. They're yours to keep private or share with other boaters and anglers on the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can mark waypoints and routes and share them with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER™ fishfinders. Includes ECHOMAP Plus 73cv, CV22HW-TM transducer, power/data cable, quick-release tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, hardware, and documentation.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01893-01.
- The most full-featured fishfinder in its class
- Sunlight-viewable 7" wide-screen touchscreen display with keyed assist
- Several sonar frequencies: CHIRP Low, Mid, High; 50/77/83/200kHz traditional; and 260/455/800kHz ClearVu
- Remarkable target separation
- Practically photographic presentations of what's under your boat
- Preloaded with LakeVu HD maps: 17,000 total U.S. maps, 13,000 with 1' contours
- Quickdraw Contours live map creation with 1' contours
- Storage for up to 5,000 waypoints or 100 full routes
- microSD™ card slot—expandable memory for optional mapping upgrades
- Transducer for Garmin high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVu, plus compatibility with Panoptix all-seeing sonar (sold separately)
- ECHOMAP Plus 73cv, CV22HW-TM transducer, power/data cable, quick-release tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, hardware, and documentation included
Web ID: 100072281