Easy-to-install and easy-to-use, the Garmin® EchoMAP™ 44CV CHIRP Fishfinder and Chartplotter with BlueChart® g2 coastal U.S. charts helps you home in on the fish. Built around its 4" color display with keypad control, this high performance fishfinder comes preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts of coastal U.S. waters. Designed to give you a clear picture of what's under the water, this unit sports built-in multi-frequency CHIRP sonar, 77/200 kHz HD-ID™ sonar, and Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™, the clearest scanning sonar on the water. Extremely accurate system features internal 5 Hz GPS position and heading updates 5 times a second, making it easier to mark and return to waypoints easier. Single microSD™ card slot lets you utilize the 44CV's expandable memory to utilize accessory maps like LakeVü HD Ultra and BlueChart® g2 Vision® map cards (which include Auto Guidance capability). The unit also includes Quickdraw Contours custom map creating feature and Auto Guidance 3.0 capability. Cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount. Includes GT20-TM—High Wide CHIRP, 250W and CHIRP ClearVü, 500W transducer, tilt-swivel quick-disconnect mount, and transom and trolling-motor mounts. Designed to work with Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01797-01.
- High-performance, easy-to-use fishfinder and chartplotter
- 4" color display with keypad control
- 5 Hz internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second
- Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts of coastal U.S. waters
- Built-in CHIRP sonar, 77/200 kHz HD-ID sonar and Garmin CHIRP ClearVü
- Includes Quickdraw Contours custom map creating feature
- microSD card slot - add optional mapping easily
- Works with LakeVü HD Ultra, BlueChart g2, or BlueChart g2 Vision
- Supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers
- Auto Guidance 3.0 capable
- Comes with GT20-TM—High Wide CHIRP, 250W and CHIRP ClearVü, 500W transducer, tilt-swivel quick-disconnect mount, and transom and trolling-motor mounts
Web ID: 172503