Outstanding performance that's powerful and simple to use. Garmin's® Echo™ 151dv Fishfinder includes an all-in-one transducer that combines Garmin's exclusive HD-ID 77/200 kHz and DownVü scanning sonar for a virtual photographic sonar view of fish and structure. View DownVü and traditional sonar side-by-side on a crisp 4", 8-level gray scale display. Power output is 200W RMS and 1,600W peak-to-peak (PTP). Narrow-to-wide viewing cone angles (up to 120 degrees) provide a big picture from shallow water down to a maximum of 1,300'. Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile transducer mounting kits.
Manufacturer model #: 010-01253-00.
- 4", 8-level gray-scale display
- Excellent target separation and bottom tracking
- Power output: 1,600W PTP, 200W RMS
- Includes advanced HD-ID™ and DownVü™ all-in-one transducer
- Includes quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile transducer mounting kits
- Water surface temperature
- Frequency: 77/200 kHz and DownVü included
- Maximum depth: 1,300'
Web ID: 13081606163819