With Gargoyles® Vortex Sunglasses, you can take a hit when you're at work, in the field, or on the boat while keeping your eyes protected. These Gargoyles work sunglasses meet military specification MIL-PRF-32432(GL) for high-velocity and high-mass impacts, and exceed ANSI Z87-2+ standards for impact resistance and visual clarity. Impact-resistant lenses control harsh light. An anti-reflective, Tri Tech oleophobic lens coating resists dirt, smudges, and water. The TR90-NZZ nylon frame is stronger and more flexible than traditional TR90 materials, and super-strong G-Loc hinges keep eyewear firmly open or closed. Gargoyles Vortex Sunglasses have a nonslip browbar and temple tips, vented nose pads, and a semi-rimless style that's that gives you a fuller field of view. These sunglasses come with a Gargoyles Performance Eyewear "Do the Right Thing" limited warranty. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10700183.QTM.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- TR90-NZZ nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Impact-resistant lenses exceed ANSI Z87-2+ standards for impact resistance
- Meet military specification MIL-PRF-32432(GL) for high-velocity and high-mass impact
- Super-strong G-Loc hinges
- Tri Tech oleophobic treatment resists smudges and water
- Nonslip temple tips, browbar, and nose pads
- Gargoyles Performance Eyewear "Do the Right Thing" limited warranty
Web ID: 100015398