Gargoyles® Stance Polarized Sunglasses provide serious protection, durability, and comfort for serious business. When your job puts you in harm's way, your eyes simply can't be part of that equation. Unlike ordinary professional sunglasses that only promise durability, Gargoyles Stance Polarized Sunglasses meet ANSI Z87.2+ specs, which means superior protection, crystal-clear optics, and the option of adding prescription lenses. It also meets the military's MIL-PRF-32432(GL) specification for high-velocity and high-mass-impact protection. That's the kind of detail you don't have time to worry about, and with these Gargoyles sunglasses, you won't have to worry about it. Every component plays a vital part: Gargoyles G-Loc hinges keep your frames open or closed, no in-between; a vented, ribbed nosepad allows for better airflow; Gargoyles anti-reflective and Tri-Tech oleophobic treatments reduce harsh light and bring water and smudge resistance; and the TR-90NZZ full-rim protective wrap frame with co-injected browbar brings unbeatable comfort and durability. These tactical sunglasses made just for high-focus professional stand atop the industry as proof you can look great, be comfortable, and stay laser-sharp at the same time.
Manufacturer style #: 10700151.QTM.
- Tactical sunglasses for professionals who require protection, durability, and comfort
- Meet ANSI Z87.2+ specs—superior protection, crystal-clear optics, and prescription-lens compatibility
- Meet military MIL-PRF-32432(GL) specification for high-velocity and high-mass-impact protection
- Gargoyles G-Loc hinges
- Vented, ribbed nosepad
- Anti-reflective and Tri-Tech oleophobic treatments to reduce harsh light and bring water and smudge resistance
- TR-90NZZ full-rim protective wrap frame with co-injected browbar—unbeatable comfort
Web ID: 100015932