Welcome to the next generation of bold, aggressive style and class-leading protection. Gargoyles® Squall Polarized Sunglasses feature a distinctive wrap style that curves around your temples for a fantastic fit and feel. Unlike ordinary active lifestyle sunglasses which only claim durability, Gargoyles Squall Polarized Sunglasses exceed all ANSI Z87.2+ standards, including but not limited to high-mass and high-impact protection. Their co-injected construction fuses 2 materials—rubber and TR90 NZZ—for a more durable nosepad, browbar, and temples, adding even more flexibility and comfort. When you snap open those Gargoyles G-Loc Hinges, you might just notice the hex shape styling that adds a striking aesthetic. Need prescription lenses? Not a problem. The 8-base wrap is an Rx-compatible safety frame. And no matter what you put these through, the double-sided Tri-Tech oleophobic treatment resists water and smudges for easy cleanup. Bring it on. Squall sunglasses proudly maintain the Gargoyles reputation for relentless dedication to performance and protection. Polarized lenses reduce glare and provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Manufacturer style #: 10700207.QTM.
- Aggressive style and class-leading protection
- Distinctive wrap style that curves around your temples
- Fantastic fit and feel
- Exceed all ANSI Z87.2+ standards
- Co-injected construction
- More durable nosepad, browbar, and temples than imitators' sunglasses
- G-Loc Hinges with unique hex shape
- Prescription-compatible design
- Double-sided Tri-Tech oleophobic treatment to resist water and smudges
- Polarized lenses to reduce glare and provide 100% UVA/UVB protection
Web ID: 100016257