This Freshwater Fishes of the Northeast Laminated Folding Guide is an ideal on-the-go resource. Great for beginners and intermediates, this waterproof, beach proof, indestructible brochure features 54 fish species (including panfish, game fish, and bait species) commonly found in lakes, rivers, and streams. Readers will also find an edibility index and preferred bait. This Freshwater Fishes of the Northeast Laminated Identification Guide features species selection and text by professor emeritus of environmental science at SUNY, Dr. Robert G. Werner. Classic illustrations are by Ellen Edmondson and Hugh Chrisp, commissioned by the New York State Dept. of Conservation in the 1930s.
- Indestructible, waterproof, beach proof guide
- Features 54 fish species commonly found in lakes, rivers, and streams
- Panfish, game fish, and bait species
- Edibility index and preferred bait
- Text by Dr. Robert G. Werner
- Classic illustrations by Ellen Edmondson and Hugh Chrisp
- Includes 6 panels measuring 4" x 9"
- Great for beginners and intermediates
Web ID: 1601191210