A case trimmer is an important piece of reloading equipment to obtain consistent case lengths, which facilitate the reloading process and produce accurate and reliable ammunition. The Frankford Arsenal® Platinum Series Case Trimmer and Prep System makes brass case preparation fast and precise. Brass is trimmed to exact case length by use of an innovative case holder with adjustable collet and bushing system that indexes the case shoulder. Included with the system is a series of three collets and six bushings that accommodate any shouldered case from 17 Remington to 460 Weatherby. In addition to the trimmer, inside and outside chamfer tools and primer pocket cleaners are included with the system, which can be operated at the same time. Cutters and chamfer tools are constructed of high quality hardened steel, and come in a convenient built in storage box along with spare collets, bushings. The Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Case Trimmer and Prep System is powered by a heavy-duty motor and drivetrain for hi-speed cutting, durability, and performance.
Manufacturer model #: 903156.
- Makes brass case preparation fast and precise
- Trims cases to exact length
- Included collets and bushings accommodate any shouldered case
- Includes chamfer tools and primer pocket cleaners
- Convenient built in storage box for spare collets, bushing, and tools
- Heavy-duty motor and drivetrain
Web ID: 14021409363216