High-performance ice apparel for the serious angler. The Frabill® I4 Series Jacket provides advanced defense against the hazards of ice fishing, to keep you warm, safe, and mobile in extreme conditions. Whatever winter throws your way, the Frabill I4 Series Jacket has your back with seriously advanced features, fit, and materials. Features a waterproof, windproof, breathable 300-denier oxford taslan shell with sealed seams, 500-denier nylon reinforced elbows, full nylon taffeta lining with 150g 3M™ Thinsulate® insulation, strategically placed 3M™ Scotchlite reflective material for added visibility in less-than-ideal conditions, adjustable hood with visor, and large tricot-lined pockets for cold hands and tons of hot gear. The Frabill I4 Series Jacket even has a built-in self-rescue kit including ice picks, holsters, safety info, and drainage mesh, should the unthinkable happen. With the Frabill I4, you can keep your focus where it needs to be this time of year—on icing your limit. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 48793.
- Ergonomic cut and design, adapted especially to your ice fishing needs
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 300-denier nylon oxford shell
- 500-denier nylon reinforced elbows
- Full nylon taffeta lining with 150g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Trimmed with highly visible 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Hand warmer pockets with tricot lining
- Multiple cargo pockets plus internal pocket for electronic devices
- Self-rescue set with ice picks, holsters, safety info, and drainage mesh
Web ID: 15031408522210