A great combination of power, features, and performance for relic hunters and beachcombers, the F4 from Fisher Labs® delivers the sensitive target response of the F2 with even more features. Simple to operate, the F4 sports a large, push-button control panel and big LCD display to make locating elusive targets easy in any environment. Packed with multiple top-of-the-line features, the F4 features an 11-segment visual display and audio features to help you differentiate desired targets from trash. This visual display includes a two-digit numeric target ID display from 1-99 to help you determine probable metal type. This display also includes a depth meter, target category readout, sensitivity bar graph, battery life indicator, and more. With a threshold control to tune out noise from ground minerals, the F4 also features a four-tone audio ID to indicate different target metals. The All-Metal Auto-Tune button gives you automatic ground balance and maximum depth, while the Discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted metals. This versatile, multipurpose detector also features a one-touch pinpoint option with numeric depth readout, coin depth indicator in motion search mode, and notch system for accepting or rejecting target categories to make your searching more productive. Weighing just 2.9 pounds (with batteries), this lightweight metal detector features an adjustable arm cuff on a well-balanced, ergonomic S-handle for greater comfort and less fatigue! Comes with Waterproof 11'' DD bi-axial search coil for better depth and signal strength. Includes two 9V batteries. Operating frequency: 5.9 kHz. Manufacturer's 5-year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: F4.
- Great, all-purpose, combination of performance, power, and features
- Fast, sensitive target response
- Visual and audio target notification and identification
- 11-segment visual target display - includes numeric target ID, target category, depth meter, and more
- Four-tone audio ID
- One-touch pinpoint option with numeric depth readout
- Coin depth indicator in motion search mode
- Notch system for accepting or rejecting target categories
- Threshold control tunes out noise from mineral-heavy soils
- All-Metal Auto Tune - automatic ground balance for maximum depth search
- Manual balance in AM (All-Metal) mode
- Discrimination Control - eliminates unwanted metals
- Lightweight 2.9 lbs.
- Well-balanced S-handle with adjustable arm cuff - greater comfort and less fatigue
- Waterproof high performance 11'' DD bi-axial search coil for better depth and signal strength
- Uses two 9V batteries (included)
Web ID: 12040305004810