The First Lite® Wind River Balaclava protects your face and neck on your next cold weather hunting, hiking, fishing or camping adventure. This 2-Piece balaclava is comprised of ultra-fine, no-itch, 18.5-micron, 100% Merino wool. This midweight, 230-gram interlock constructed fabric absorbs sunlight for more efficient warmth retention even when wet. Merino wool is also known for natural odor resistance and comfort against bare skin. The First Lite Wind River Balaclava also features ear holes to unimpeded hearing performance. Machine washable and dryable.
Manufacturing model #: MASP1315.
- 100% 18.5-micron ultra-fine no-itch Merino wool
- 2-piece Merino wool balaclava with ear holes
- Merino wool absorbs sunlight for added warmth
- Midweight 230-gram interlock construction
- Natural odor resistance
- Retains warmth even when wet
- Machine washable and EXCLUSIVE dryable
Web ID: 14021109363433