Designed for performance in the backcountry with a fun casual look, American-made Wrightsville Crew Socks from Farm to Feet® give women hunters a versatile sock for active fun. Made with naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating merino wool, this medium-weight sporting sock features multiple comfort and performance technologies for a superb fit and comfort inside boots. Hidden nylon plaiting construction sandwiches stretch yarns between layers of body yarn for a smooth exterior and low profile fit. Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot. With a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, full density cushioning provides superior insulation, moisture wicking, and shock absorption. Top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft also boosts insulation and protection from stiff boot tongues and uppers. Made for extended comfort, the superior temperature regulating and moisture wicking performance of wool works with seamless toe closures in the toe box to eliminate blister-generating friction. Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement provides greater durability and long sock life. 72% Merino Wool/27% Nylon/1% Spandex. Medium sock fits women's shoe sizes 7-9.5 and men's shoe sizes 6-8.5. 1 pair. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 8598.
- Completely American made hunting socks for women hunters
- Hunting performance with a fun casual look
- U.S. grown merino wool - naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating
- Hidden nylon plaiting construction - smooth exterior and low profile fit
- Circumferential compression - added support and fit
- Full density cushioning - better insulation, moisture wicking, and shock absorption
- Top-to-toe cushioning - boosts insulation and protection from stiff boots
- Seamless toe closures - helps eliminate blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement - better durability
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world's best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: U.S. materials, U.S. manufacturing, and U.S. workers. The merino wool used in Farm to Feet socks is grown and sheared in the western U.S and processed into yarn within 300 miles of its sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. By having its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet can ensure the highest quality of materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible. Farm To Feet even goes beyond its completely American supply chain, sourcing all of its packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically as well - making Farm To Feet 100% American.
Web ID: 14082307120757