An ultralight sock for close-fitting performance footwear in milder weather, the American-made Spring Creek Everyday Socks from Farm to Feet® gives women long lasting comfort. Made with naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating merino wool, this lightweight casual sock features multiple comfort and performance technologies for a superb fit and comfort. Hidden nylon plaiting construction sandwiches stretch yarns between layers of body yarn for a smooth exterior and low profile fit. Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot. Flat knit construction promotes ventilation and reduces bulk for better fit and comfort in casual footwear. Made for extended comfort, the superior temperature regulating and moisture wicking performance of wool works with seamless toe closures in the toe box to eliminate blister-generating friction. Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement provides greater durability and long sock life. 62% Merino Wool/36% Nylon/2% Spandex. Medium sock fits women's shoe sizes 7-9.5 and men's shoe sizes 6-8.5. 1 pair. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 8588.
- Completely American made everyday sock for women
- Farm to Feet performance in an ultralight casual sock
- U.S. grown merino wool - naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating
- Hidden nylon plaiting construction - smooth exterior and low profile fit
- Circumferential compression - added support and fit
- Flat knit construction - boosts ventilation and reduces bulk
- Seamless toe closures - helps eliminate blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement - better durability
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world's best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: U.S. materials, U.S. manufacturing, and U.S. workers. The merino wool used in Farm to Feet socks is grown and sheared in the western U.S and processed into yarn within 300 miles of its sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. By having its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet can ensure the highest quality of materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible. Farm To Feet even goes beyond its completely American supply chain, sourcing all of its packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically as well – making Farm To Feet 100% American.
Web ID: 14082307120760