Giving adventurous women great comfort and support on any outdoor trek, the American-made Jamestown Hiking Socks from Farm to Feet® provide all natural wool performance and comfort. Made with naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating merino wool, this medium weight, crew length, hiking sock features multiple comfort and performance technologies for a superb fit and comfort. Outer nylon plaiting construction knits stretch yarns into the outer body yarn layer, producing a heathered exterior, more durable stretch shell, and close-to-the-skin inner shell fit for maximized insulation. Increased compression from the Achilles to the middle arch creates a comfortable fit that helps support the foot. With a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, full density cushioning provides superior insulation, moisture wicking, and shock absorption. Top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft boosts insulation and protection from stiff boot tongues and uppers. Made for extended comfort, the superior temperature regulating and moisture wicking performance of wool works with seamless toe closures in the toe box to eliminate blister-generating friction. Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement provides greater durability and long sock life. 71% Merino Wool/28% Nylon/1% Spandex. Crew length. Medium sock fits women's shoe sizes 7-9.5 and men's shoe sizes 6-8.5. 1 pair. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 8593.
- Completely American made performance hiking socks for women
- Great performance and comfort from a medium weight crew sock
- U.S. grown merino wool - naturally odor resistant and temperature regulating
- Outer nylon plaiting construction - durable stretch shell with close-to-the skin inner layer
- Increased compression from the achilles to mid arch - added support and fit
- Full density cushioning through top to toe - stand up to boot tongues and uppers
- Seamless toe closures - helps eliminate blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement - better durability
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world's best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: U.S. materials, U.S. manufacturing, and U.S. workers. The merino wool used in these socks is grown and sheared in the western U.S and processed into yarn within 300 miles of its sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. By having its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet can ensure the highest quality of materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible. Farm To Feet even goes beyond its completely American supply chain, sourcing all of its packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically as well - making these socks 100% American.
Web ID: 2230047